The Nitrogen is a purebred bike—if there is such a thing—with a proven track record on the UCI international circuit. As one of the swiftest aero bikes in its category, it is the ideal bike for riding at breakneck speeds or racking up the kilometers. Moreover, thanks to its aggressive geometry and cutting-edge aerodynamics, the Nitrogen has all the benefits of Optimal Balance, making it a fast, light and comfortable bike. No sacrifices.
Nitrogen: suited for road and speed aficionados who are looking for the perfect combination of performance and versatility.
An Extremely Versatile Aero Bike
• Frameset designed for stellar performance
• Provides the benefits of an aero bike in an lightweight package
• Press fit 3D system
• Allows for the structural extension of the headtube and improves aerodynamics
• Hidden aerodynamic brakes
• Shrinks the frontal impact zone and promotes air flow
• Reversible Aero SP5000 seatpost
• Provides greater flexibility for rearward and forward positioning
• Optimal Balance
• Enhances the bike’s aerodynamics without weighing it down or sacrificing rigidity
Recommended Torque Values:
Press fit 3D system Headtube.
Seatpost collar: 6 Nm (lubricate collar bolt with grease and use anti-slip carbon assembly compound on post/seat tube).
Seatpost rocker clamp: 6 Nm.
Derailleur hanger bolts, front and rear: 4 Nm.
Bottle cage mounting bolts: 3 Nm.
Other components: refer to manufacturer’s instructions.
• Frame: 990 g (includes medium frame, paint, and clearcoat; hardware [52 g] not included)
• Seatpost: Reversible (72°/ 76,5°) Aero SP5000 carbon; Road and Tri positions can both be obtained with the Aero SP5000 seatpost
• Seat clamp offset (road): -17,5 mm à -22,5 mm
• Seat front (Tri): +35 mm à +40 mm
• Bottom bracket: BB86
• Headset: FSA #39 (top bearing 1" 1/8 and compressor 1" ¼)
• Adjustable front derailleur hanger compatible with compact and oval chainrings
• Carbon dropout with replaceable forged rear derailleur hanger
• Monocoque carbon fork and hidden aero brakes
• Exclusive sheltered aero rear brakes
• Internal cables
• Group set: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870
• Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 6800 52/36
• Brakes: TRP/Argon18 TKB 137 - TKB 138
• Chain: Shimano Ultegra
• Cassettes: Shimano Ultegra 12-25
• Handlebar/Stem: FSA Energy
• Saddle: Prologo New Nago Evo
• Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25
• Wheels: Vision Team 30
We Also Recommend