Research confirms that fulvic acid possesses truly remarkable biological, nutritional and remedial properties. It is these same properties, which make it a supplement for sportspeople second to none ( “The Role of Fulvic Acid in Sport and Exercise” by Peter Gouge, BSc (Hons) Nutrition, RNutr).
Fulvic acid provides clean and sustainable energy boost and reduces the impact of carbon dioxide and lactic acid during and after sports.
Fulvic acid dissolves silica to collagen, which strengthens joints and connective tissue.
Fulvic acid provides the most powerful electrolyte in existence, preventing dehydration and muscle cramping.
Fulvic acid delivers the best natural anti-oxidant defence.
Fulvic acid offers an ideal replacement for creatine.
Fulvic acid boosts immune system and fights inflammation.
Fulvic acid helps effective weight management.
- A natural supplement carrying mineral, nutritional and healing content derived from ancient plants
- A mechanism to render minerals, nutrients and vitamins bio-availabe and bio-active on a cellular level
- A natural, poweful anti-oxidant and free radicals scavenger
- An active detofifier and heavy metals chelater
- A powerful natural electrolyte
- Anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- A natural oxygenating agent due to a large content of bio-available and bio-active oxygen
We Also Recommend