- As a whole, the Ardennes line are our most popular products - and standout performers in the world of bicycle wheels. With that as a baseline, the Ardennes Black stands out from the crowd even further, as our flagship aluminum wheel.
- Ardennes Black borrows the revolutionary Turbine Braking Technology of the Jet Black series and applies it to our 25mm-wide Ardennes Plus clincher. Translation? 25% shorter stopping distances in dry conditions, and 70% shorter stopping distances in wet conditions. Additionally, the consistency of stopping distances has improved by nearly a factor of five. That's not a typo.
- To that, you can add all of the buttery-smoothness of the other Ardennes Plus wheels, with 25mm-wide rims, tubeless compatibility, perfect balance, and outstanding build quality. The Ardennes Black is changing the way we view road wheels, and we think you'll agree.
- Tech notes:
- 1. For all types of bicycle wheels, a hard strike on the rim is likely to result in rim damage. At the point of impact, an aluminum rim will dent, and a carbon rim may delaminate - both are unsafe conditions that require rim replacement.
- 2. Tire pressure = 90psi MAX
- 3. You MUST use brand new brake pads when switching to Ardennes and Jet Black wheels. Old pads may contain metal flakes that can damage the rim finish.
INTERNAL RIM WIDTH:
Directional turbine machined alloy
RECOMMENDED BRAKE PAD:
Standard alloy pad
Hed 545 SP
Shimano/Campy 9, 10, 11
BUILD AND SPOKES:
18/24 std or 20/28 Stallion
WHEEL SET WEIGHT:
RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE:
Titanium Skewers,Tubeless Rim Tape
We Also Recommend