Mar 15 2019
Official launch of #MTDunrushed
Its here….Its exciting….and its happening!
Where is this happening?
- We have coaches in charge of this program in all of our current MTD offices, namely CT, PE, and Joburg. All you need to do is email email@example.com and your enquiry will be passed on to the relivent coach
Who is the target market?
- Complete newbies to the wonderful sport of triathlon
- Someone who , for example, that can run and bike but needs help with their swimming
What do we offer?
- We offer basic online training programs on training peaks
- Squad sessions: including swim squads, running and bike sessions
- Open water swims, safe cycling with a coach on duty and a back up driver, bike maintainance workshops, transition training, nutrition talks and race briefings leading up to events.
When can you join?
- Anyone can join at any time of year, even if they just want to learn to swim or bike or run
- We will be launching generic programs throughout the year leading up to events. Like a 12 week program for Durban 70.3, or first timers wanting to participate in a local triathlon in their region.
We are charging R850 per month per person and all the above is included
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Facebook for lastest updates on our #MTDunrushed program.