Feb 20 2019
Your training camp includes the following:
-7 nights stay @ Hotel Mas Pelegri, Girona Spain.
-Accommodation is twin rooms sharing (single rate on request)
-Breakfast included & 4 dinners.
-Bike training consisting of over 100gps routes. Long rides include back up driver & refreshments. We’ll be doing some awesome rides in the heart of the Pyranees
-Open water swims in lake Banyoles plus pool squad swim
-Run training in the beautiful trails of Banyoles plus interval training
Extras also available
-Race day nutrition consultation
-Training Peaks analysis including power files
-Swim technique video analysis
-Run technique video analysis
-Massage available on site
-Airport Transfer from Girona Airport or Barcelona airport (120km away)
YOUR COACHES & MTD INTERESTING FACTS
- Your coaches Kent & Claire Horner were pro triathletes for 15 years. They are the founders & current head coaches of My Training Day Triathlon Academy in South Africa & together they have built MTD into over 350 coached athletes worldwide plus 11 coaches.
- The Horners have coached Olympians, Commonwealth Games athletes, 70.3 World Champions, Ironman pro athletes as well as complete novices.
- 90 MTD athletes qualified for Ironman 70.3 World Champs 2018
- 6 MTD athletes on the podium & 2 world Champions at Ironman 70.3 World Champs 2018
- 1 AG world record holder 2018 Kona
- Degrees & diplomas include BA Sports Science; Ironman University; Training Peaks University; ITU Level 1 coaching course; TSA Level 2 coaching course; Nutrition diploma via Oxford college
- Early bird option: 950€ if paid before 31st January 2019
- 1050€ from 1st February 2019.
- Bookings close on 31st March 2019
- Full payment secures your slot.
- Payments can be made on paypal using email@example.com
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot
Space is limited so book early!
I’ve worked closely with Kent and Claire Horner at My Training Day for several years. That includes my helping out at their camps. I know many coaching companies around the world and none are better than MTD. When they put on a camp you can expect it to be excellent. You’ll grow as an athlete for attending.
Joe Friel author of Training Bible; founder of training peaks; author of 13 best selling endurance books
The Stellenbosch MTD Summer Camp is the toughest but funnest camp and is highly recommended for all levels of athletes. This camp has the best in the business in terms of staff with coaches, physio’s, dietitians and more that have world class CV’s and experience. Facilities are exceptional with beautiful open roads for cycling, and trail routes, international standard swimming pool and gym facilities. This provides for a camp filled with sweat, tears (and maybe beers) and smiles. This camp formed a critical part of my training regime for Ironman 70.3 World Championships.
Rohan Meyer AG 70.3 World Champion 2018
When I first joined up with Kent and Claire Horner at My Training Day in 2012 I was a complete newbie to the sport of Triathlon. My goal was to race Ironman SA just a few short months after joining the squad. Thanks to the excellent team atmosphere, expert one-on-one coaching skills and a few extremely well run triathlon camps, I went on to win my age group at Ironman SA and then finished 2nd in age group and 30th overall at Ironman World Champs that year. None of this would have been possible without the help, guidance and support of Kent and Claire.
Matt Trautman (Pro Triathlete; 2 x Ironman Wales Champion; multiple 70.3 champion)