A brief update for you all about the Race 2 Stanford on the 18th of November
- The Swim Route: The race is on the map! All of Hermanus knows the race is happening and ready to support and play their roles
- Bike Route: It is truly a SPECTACULAR route around Hemel and Aarde and past Creation. Beautiful climbs, great down hills, and a good road surface. But, before the athletes get sent to Hemel and Aarde, they will first have a mini cycle-tour through Hermanus towards the Old Harbour and then head-out to Stanford.
- Run Route: The cycle route will end in Stanford, on the Village Green. The run route will consist of 3 loops - each one will turn back into the T2 (Village Green) festival area so that the athletes are always near (or in ear shot) of the festivities. The run route will be mostly off-road, along the village green and towards the nearby nature reserve
- Registration and Entry Details: Should you have any queries about registration, logistics or entry details, please feel free to contact me. Alternatively, please visit the website:
- http://www.electricink.co.za/race-2-stanford/ or
Get your entries in guys, it looks like its going to be a magical inaugural race!